Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Taking steps

Life is such a strange roller coaster sometimes. Just when I think "I got this" I feel defeated and kicked in the teeth. Life is always changing when you have two young kids but it's not even that. I am so ready to move into my new home - if we ever go to closing & set up life for me and them.I constantly feel like I'm waiting to start living. But then again it's scary. I will be on my own- completely on my own. Nobody to help, nobody paying any share of the bills, no husband, no parents, no roommates (well roommates that I support). It's a little nerve racking but it's a big step. This is me living my life and supporting my child and moving forward. If you're reading this - can you say a little prayer for me? I've been praying for strength, guidance and confidence.... if you get a chance.

1 comment:

  1. You've got it! It is scary to be on your own, but you can do it! Don't look at it as if you are waiting to start living. Look at it like you are going to be well prepared for when you are on your own. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete