Friday, August 19, 2011

Rocks...


I got to spend the day at the beach. I love the water - I'm not sure why but I feel at home there. I'm not a strong swimmer but I can survive - I guess that's what matters. But I have found some little quaint beaches here on the shore that bring me peace. Peace is what I need. I like to sit at the edge and collect rocks. Sometimes I pick a color and go with that but sometimes I find very beautiful rocks that catch my eye - I collect them all. Something about rocks I find interesting - they are always changing and have a life of their own. Where have they traveled from, how long has their journey been? I think I would like to think of myself as a rock - always changing with the tide, going where life brings me and living in the element that I am presented with.

No comments:

Post a Comment